Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Ticket Purchase
Prism Promotions commits to fulfil customer orders. This includes the supply of the tickets, money transfers and the dispatch of tickets. Orders on prismpromo.com are therefore bound by our terms and conditions, which are set out below.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act, venue or show time).
• In the event of the cancellation of an event by the organiser/promoter (ie a cancellation due to circumstances beyond Prism Promotions control), only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Prism Promotions will notify purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise them to return the tickets to
PRISM PROMOTIONS, Gifford House, Burton Row, Brent Knoll, Somerset, TA9 4BX
Telephone 07734 863 806
We advise the use of secure mail when returning tickets. On receipt, Prism Promotions will refund the customer the face value of the tickets using the same method as used to purchase them.
• If Prism Promotions is unable to fulfil an order through an error on its part, the purchaser will be entitled to a full refund.
• If an event is moved to another date Prism Promotions will notify all purchasers by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise on the validity of the tickets for the rescheduled event. Tickets will usually remain valid and refund requests will usually be accepted up until 1 week prior to the revised date, or 3 days after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise notified. In the event of a date change at short notice (within 1 week of the event) Prism Promotions will notify purchasers of the conditions that apply, and offer a refund if these are not agreeable.
• No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
• As regards event accounting, all monies are held in trust until the event has taken place and is subject to the terms and conditions of the event promotion company.
• Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Prism Promotions of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
• The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Prism Promotions would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
*Events and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
• If it becomes impractical to post tickets out, due to the proximity of an event or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make tickets available for collection at the venue immediately prior to the event. Customers will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary.
• By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred.
• If a customer orders more tickets than the maximum allowed, as indicated during the booking process, we reserve the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person/card/household.
• If tickets that are despatched by Special Delivery are returned to Prism Promotions as "addressee unknown", we reserve the right to cancel the order.
Events from Prism Promotions include:
- Meatloaf 2
- Midsummer Buzz Rock Festival
- Fleetwood Bac
- Kopy Katz)
- Civil War Re-enactment
- Classical Proms